Accounts Insured up to $500,000. American Share Insurance insures each account up to $250,000. Excess Share Insurance Corporation provides up to an additional $250,000 of insurance per account. This institution is not federally insured, and if the institution fails, the Federal Government does not guarantee that depositors will get their money back. MEMBERS' ACCOUNTS ARE NOT INSURED OR GUARANTEED BY ANY GOVERNMENT OR GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED AGENCY.
New Debit Card Coming Soon. New Security! New Look! Members will be receiving chip enabled cards with the new design as your debit card expires.
3 Great Rates! 24 Month CD 1.66% APY. 18 month CD 1.51% APY. 12 Month DC 1.14% APY. Restrictions apply. Stop by or call 937-236-2562 for details.
New Fresh Start Checking. Get your Fresh Start today. Certain limitations apply. Call or stop in for details.
PLANNED FEBRUARY DATES FOR DAYMENT HOME BRANCH CONVERSION
- 5 - Mobile Pay option stops
- 12 - Bill Pay stops scheduling payments & adding new payers
- 15 - New enrollees in Bill Pay Stop
- 16 - Last day pre-scheduled payments will go out
- 14 thru 21 - Members must pay bills early or by other means
- 16 - All online banking stops
February 20 Afternoon - LIVE
Call 937-236-2562 or speak to a Member Service Representative for details